Welcome to ReturnPolices.info – the most comprehensive listing of corporate return policies on the net!
This site lists and evaluates every return / refund / exchange policy worldwide. Due to the incredible number of return policies, we break down the listings according to the associated country. When a business operates in multiple countries, we list the return policy applicable to each country separately.
As you can imagine, with the extraordinary number of companies out there, it is extremely difficult to keep our listings up to date – so please email us or leave a comment below to advise us of any missing return policies or changes.
A return policy is a set of rules and conditions that a company offers to its customers who want to return or exchange a product that they bought. A return policy can influence your decision to buy a product, your satisfaction with the product and your loyalty to the company.
A good return policy should be clear, fair and easy to follow. It should include information such as:
- The time limit for returns and refunds (e.g. 30, 60 or 90 days)
- The condition of the products that are eligible for returns (e.g. unused, unopened, undamaged, etc.)
- The form of compensation that you offer (e.g. refund, exchange, store credit, etc.)
- The process and cost of returning the products (e.g. who pays for shipping, how to contact customer service, etc.)
- Any exceptions or exclusions to your policy (e.g. final sale items, custom orders, etc.)
A good return policy can benefit both you and the company. It can:
- Reduce your risk and uncertainty when buying a product online or in store
- Increase your trust and confidence in the company and its products
- Encourage you to try new products or buy more products from the same company
- Enhance your satisfaction and loyalty with the company and its products
- Reduce the company’s costs and losses from unwanted or defective products
- Improve the company’s reputation and customer retention
However, a bad return policy can have the opposite effects. It can:
- Increase your frustration and dissatisfaction with the product and the company
- Discourage you from buying or trying new products from the same company
- Damage your trust and loyalty with the company and its products
- Increase the company’s costs and losses from customer complaints and disputes
- Harm the company’s reputation and customer retention
Therefore, it is important to read and understand the return policy of a company before you buy a product from them. You should also keep your receipts and follow the instructions for returning a product if you need to. If you have any questions or problems with a return policy, you should contact the company’s customer service for assistance.
Please select a country below to view the return policies pertaining to that country.